Tuesday, April 21, 2009

heaven!

Hello,world..
I'd like to write bout monday..i think i'll become one of those who hates Monday..yeah..it's so tiring n lots of job..My sister felt it too,so we went to massage..Gosh..it's nice n i admire the massage therapist rite now..hahah..but we got our body is painful when we woke up?WE DUNNO WHY..

then,some people told me that those who study abroad such as NTU or NUS,when it comes to quiz or exam,they will be "owl"..I mean they'll sleep very late at nite..and it proved !
He's studying n i accompanied him until 2 a.m n in spore was 3 a.m. Pity on him..will be so tired..
But i'm happy coz i could feel he's struggling hard n i besides him..hehe..
didn't chat a lot but saw his face through webcam is enough..miss him..it's worth anyway..=)
fighting,dear..as u said,19 days to heaven now..hahaha..

Day 109 without him..ergghh!can't wait until 10th..he promises me..hehe..
gud luck everyone.....

GB...!

No comments: