Tuesday, April 7, 2009

eventually

I'm back..
there's some problem with my speedy several days ago.i can't chat with him..:(
be coz of the storm,some pf the electronics in my house hank i think.first,my DVD player..then my PC..n its hard disk,power supply,last the internet connection!i'm going crazy..coz i dunno wat to do in my free time..stressful..
maybe this will be the longest post i've written here..start!

remember there's a song of lyrics, " i'm a big big girl in the big big world"
i change it into "i'm a lonely lonely girl in the big big world"
let me grumble today,k?
i always wonder bout these:
- does he miss me like i do miss him like hell?
- has he ever think of me like i think of him every single day and nite?
-will he feel strange or weird or worry if i'm not text him like i worry bout him everyday?
OK..he does,he has,he will..
but not as much as i am(i think). I am understand n i must actally..
he's mind has been full loaded by assignment,HW,Quiz n final exams..be patient,Jen..ONE more month left then you could spend the time together with him..
No offense,dear..no need to care wat i wrote..i always support n wait 4 u..so,must get gud mark coz that's the only thing worth.(^-^)

bout my result,i still don't get anything while others had got their email..
Wish i become one of those who are accepted by NTU.
i still have chance..wish me luck,ok?

what can i say to describe me?
oh..I'm a cracking glass..very fragile n ready to break..hahaha...

most fav korean series n i'm the fans!
boys before flower..must watch it..


enough then...
take care everyone..
GB..

No comments: