Saturday, April 18, 2009

brighter?

uuh...tiring day..
i also dunno what i did today..haha..
daily activities of course n today make me confuse..

why people say that my skin is brighter now?
am i so black when i still in school??
my mom said my skin is always bright since i was young..hahaha..
but i'm happy..=)..
i also got 400g chocolate from my uncle..i know he hearts me..hahahah

i almost fainted by the weather here..
hot like hell !!
the weather is unpredictable again..really i got headache of it..

anyway..
thats all...
i miss him so much n much..

GB all..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss dota?
hahaha

The Designer said...

my God..dota is my rival,fed..hahahaha..how's ur UN ?

Anonymous said...

UN? sip.. mulus2 aja.. hahaha..
tapi mate td lumayan kyk SPMB soalnya..

Jennifer's Masterpiece said...

gila..klo taun lalu kek gini..ga lulus lah aku..hehehe