Wednesday, April 15, 2009

favourite line

ups..i felt very exhausted and sleepy these two days..
i don't know why..

and i don't have interesting things about days,lifes and me to post..
but let me share about my favourite sentences or quotes or line..^^

since he sent me beautiful words,i like to collect them and i tag it from movies,songs,books..
here they are..(juz some),and i think you must know these..

" when you can live forever, what do you live for ?"
yes,it's from twilight..since i watched the movie,now i'm officially twilight-edward cullen-bella
swan fans..(>_<)

" when you have everything,what would you possibly desire ?"

it's from akon's song..i like this song..make me move n knock my head down..hahahaha...

i cannot live forever as edward cullen does and i don't have everything,so i don't know the answer..anyone??

edward will be the most romantic actor in the movies i've ever watched..hahaha..anyone's heart will melt like i do by his every single words he said to bella??hahaha..

in my world?who's the most romantic one?hahhaha..you know who...
*laughing*

still..gud luck for us n everyone..cheers...!

2 comments:

Cindy Monica said...

hahaha...i know who!
he probably your most romantic man in the world..hahaha..

The Designer said...

hahaha...for sure,cin..hehe