Tuesday, May 19, 2009

second failure

guess what ?
yes, i've failed..
what i'm really wish to have is rarely happened while the unexpected thing is often happened.
fall into the deepest supermassive black hole..
my eyes had swollen into frog's eyes..
i don't know that my bad felling will turn out like this..
so it's not meeting neighbourhood when i was dating yesterday or meet my mom but it's all about my result..
let me to be pathetic,ok?
this time only..i promise..
let me judge the world is never fair..
let me become desperate coz i can't pursue my dreams at all..
i'm sad coz i'll having LDR again..
why don't they accept me so i won't have this feeling,so i can inhale the same air,so i can spent my special days with him?so my hobbies would become a profession?so i don't need to wait a hundred days?

i hate being lonely n when he'll go back there i dunno wat to do at all..
the feeling of missing him terribly will always close to me..
i wish i'm superwoman..can bear all of this..
but i'm not..

the only positive thing i get is i believe that everything God has decided is the best for me.

let me,again,scream this out loud
" NTU is not everything and they're the one who will regret to not accept me "
just like lying myself huh?
okay..i don't care coz i'm actually dunno what i've written here..
pliz 4give me to write this foolish post..

i'm sorry..
to disappointed you and myself..

again, i wish i were a superwoman .

2 comments:

Cindy Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Monica said...

you'll soon become a superwomen, when you can handle all these problems until whenever it would take.. trust me, NTU is not the whole thing, you can still do your best again in your new-upcoming-school-life and i'm sure you'll do very best.. i hope we can get happiness at the end, and we have to believe it :)