Thursday, May 14, 2009

got him




let me share my happiness

day 129
13th May 09
waited him to fetch me, heart beat fast
got him waiting 4 me inside his car
had him besides me riding the car
sat together

inhale the same o2

looking through his eyes
eyes locked on his smile
had his hand touched mine
perceived his sweet odor
listened the rhythm of his breath
the warmth of his hand
whispered the word " I miss you "(i miss u like u do or even more than yours)


hope this moment will last forever..

i didn't want to go home,if i can..
want him besides me all the time..
haha..so egoist huh?
but still thanks,God..
4 the great chance i get after waiting 4 several months..

can't wait 4 the next meeting..(>_<) GB anyone




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

senangnyaaaaaaaaa.
hehee.

The Designer said...

haha..
kmu juga bntar lg kan..hahahaha