Sunday, May 24, 2009

ILU

sunday...
no where to go so just stay at home..
i'd spent my day with him yesterday..
always love the time where he besides me..
i bet everyone does too !

i followed the entrance examination yesterday..
it's such a languange school n i think i'm gonna choose chinese literature..
still..i'm really reluctant to join it..
really hope i could have teleport power so i can escape from there directly..
he sent me there..n wait 4 me for 3 hours maybe..
they lied to me..said it just only need to spend an hour..
thanks,dear..for waiting me so long..
do u know it feels really good only to see you sat there reading comics?
so cute...oh..i dunno wat words best describing it..haha..
u really mean so much to me..')3

i think i should buy new headset since my bro's one is broken already...huh..

let me ask all of u,
i really don't get any chance anymore rite?
i'm still sad n really hope this feeling get out from me directly..

hope i have some pic for all of u..
my blog's so dead,huh?

Gb anyone..

No comments: