Friday, September 18, 2009

holiday !!!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



hello everyone..
i am so exhausted...
have been so busy recently and still couldn't stand bout the traffic jam here..
wasting time only on the way to everywhere..

anyway..
gonna told you that i've been working for a year already..
i ' ve learnt so many things from here..
several things which i thought it could only found in TV or movies..
i found it here.. n realize life is so cruel yet worth living.


this is d picture of one of whom inspire me very much.. she gave me many advices and help me so much..about family, relation ship and others.. i always try to escape from office when she's off coz i dunno what to do..=D
then everytime when GGP back from Sg, she's the one to help me n force me and expel me from office so i can spend more time with my boy..haha
we should thank her,boy..hehe..

what i don't like from here is there's always chance to disused my kindness..
i don't talk much in the office and the shop.. only to her(above pic) i talk much..

hopefully i can work here for the time God has decided from me..=)

holiday..
i'm so happy......
got 3 days off from office and one week from college..
yippeyyyyyyy.....
another random picture

miss your hug

sometimes we just need a hug.. shoulders to lay on..
when i am so so so tired of everything..
of course your warm hug and your shoulders..

still believe that there's always a way out for us in any difficulties..
so, never give up..
i'm here with you,support you,pray for you..
fighting! gud luck always..=)

GB anyone..

IMU,boy..

No comments: