Saturday, September 5, 2009

anyonghaseyo

hello everyone...
miss blogging...
but i don't have much time recently..
this weekend is the 1st time i enjoyed very much..
from monday to friday, morning working,evening go to college..
arrive home at 10.. my whole body is extremely tired...

anyway..
yesterday was my birthday..
just so so coz i didn't celebrate it..
my boy n girls isn't here.. greeting from friends quite make me happy..
n a cake from family.. i thought they won't buy it seems everybody was so busy..
i don't expect much either..
but when i arrived home.. the cake was on the table..=D
but..but... it's not enough..i want him and my girls..
how greedy i am,i know it...
n quite sad of something..
fighting!!! should be more mature now..
bless me,God..

share you some pictures..


my bday cake..=)



card from novita..send by plane..hahahah


pic when sister's frend bday..


one of my fav shoes..tx,mom..

last, the one make me so happy.. a call from him.. hearing your voice is such a bless.. n make me miss you much than ever...wish you were here on my birthday....

GB anyone...

No comments: