Sunday, September 20, 2009

eclipse

i found eclipse movie website..
hihihihi...

share you some qoutes from eclipse..

I’ll never forgive myself for leaving you. Not if I live a hundred thousand years.
-Edward Cullen, Eclipse

Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?
-Edward Cullen, Eclipse

For this one night, could we try to forget everything besides just you and me? It seems like I can never get enough time like that. I need to be with you. Just you.
-Edward Cullen, Eclipse

There were many things I wanted to say, some of them not nice at all, and others more disgustingly gooey and romantic than he pr
obably dreamed I was capable of.
-Bella Swan, Eclipse


Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever — every single day of forever. Will you marry me?

-Edward Cullen, Eclipse


can't wait for new moon, eclipse and breaking down...

day one holiday..
as i said..boring mode on..
but i've found one i want..hahahha..=)

GB anyone...
IMU,boy..

No comments: