Saturday, June 27, 2009

his birthday...

on friday i went to his house..
as i said before..it's a praying ritual..i dunno how to mention it.. hehe..
arrived at his house earlier..confused..what should i do? but nothing i can do..=(
hope his mom don't mind..
i'm very shy all the time when i was there..
but i was happy either..he accompanied me n his fam quite welcome me..
but i'm nervous too..as if i'm a stranger there..well..i am actually..hahaha..
there's no enough food so we went to pizzaHut mWalk coz it's the most possible one to close late at nite since it's already 10p.m.
his bro ride the car n he sat besides me..
i'm so happy..comfort..if only it could be longer..
holding hand each other secretly(hihihi..),had my head on his shoulder a while only..=)
there's still got his another bro n one friend so i don't dare to do more than that..
he care me so much..i'm so happy..tx,dear..

the next day 27th june was his bday..
i thought we couldn't go out..
coz he with his frens,i hang out with mine..
1st we planned to meet each other 4 a while only..
but suddenly his mom asked me to have a dine with whole fam..
after considering it,i followed them..
even not both of us,the most important i met him,rite?hehe..
i got the gud news..
he'll go back to s'pore on 8th and he'll go back to indo on 15th..
argh...he teased me...wasting my tears...!
but i'm so glad..
so much good things happen todays..i forgive you,dear..=)
*sarangheyo*

here's are some pic of his bday presents..
see them..most of the packaging,wrapping,the car i made by myself whole heartedly..
n seems he's happy to accept them..
really my pleasure..
i gave them on 26th june,at night,so he'll have his presents exactly on 27th..=)












i got mine too...=)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
GREGORIUS GERRY PURNOMO !

GB all...!

No comments: