Friday, March 13, 2009

BoReSome

Hello..
it's been long time i update my blog since lunar new year..hehe..
Well..
as usual,there's nothing really special..
It's March now, and i've finished my exam to enter NTU..
wish me luck please..
I really dunno how the result will be..

After the stressful time..it's continue to daily activities..
work and work..
so boring..
i don't have friends to hang out..
all of them spread into somewhere..
needs sometime to gather with them anymore..
really miss them..

well..the other things..
sometime i see cars which license or type of the car remembering me of him..
i really miss him..
i don't miss the car of course..
but i miss the time when i sat beside him and he will be the one to take me anywhere..
i love the look when he's driving.. and i like the way he drives.
he doesn't like my bro,i don't like the way my bro rides the car..
just like being chase by something and make me headache..

come back soon,dear..
really miss you here..

No comments: