Wednesday, March 25, 2009

breaking heart

OMG..i had written it before and i should rewrite this??
okey..

i really sad because the mobile stripe which he gave me broken n lost..
it's my birthday present!
how could i make it lost?
i'm sorry dear..
it's breaking my heart too..
hiks..
i want it back..
hiks..
i swear will cry tonight..
it's part of my best memories..
hiks..

and i am stress to face the upcoming friday..
tomorrow is holiday..n friday will be full-loaded job..
sir franky will hang me becoz i skip his class..sorry,sir..i don't want too..

aniwei..
GB n wish us luck always..

2 comments:

Cindy Monica said...

it's ok jen...don't be so sad..he will definitely buy you one when he gets back later ;) or even the better one? hahaha..

i really want to go back in may..hiks..can i ask you to help me jen?
when you guys have plan to hang out together, just ask him about cindy, ok? haha..
i want to see his reaction to me.. =(

The Designer said...

but still sad...
hope u're here too in may..
let's us share happiness together rite?
oh...i'll ask then..
cheers up,cin..!
:)