Sunday, January 25, 2009

chEERs...!

Well..welll...
tomorrow will be lunar new year..
waiting 4 it..
gathering with families..

i have my hair cut this morning..
n i straightened it again..
i don't really sure with my new hair cut..
but my mom said it's ok..
anyway,mom always says that..
hahahaha..

actually i'd like to go to sun n buy some jewelry..
no one accompany me n no one send me there either..
sigh..

let's wait..
who knows anyone would send me there..
hahaha..

in additional, i got the best announcement in my life..
i am allegible to follow the entrancce examination 4 NTU..
tx GOD..
this is a great chance 4 me..
i will study hard...
pray 4 me,pliz..

(4 GGP):wait 4 me..hopefully i can....yah...you know it...hehehehe..

wish me luck always....
cheers!
happy chinese new year...
GB

No comments: