Saturday, October 23, 2010

struggling

hello people people in the world..
how are you,guys ?
always hope you are doing fine..
and me? i bet you know what i'm going to grumble..
oh yes assignments assignments assignments..
plus mid test ! gee..
i haven't prepared myself enough yet..
plus *again* , my HSK (read kinda chinese toefl) exam is around the corner..
oh my oh my.. i really should start to study..

tell you what i'm thinking..
people around me , close to me , are really unpredictable..
anything is possible,really..
make me so sad they fall into troubles..
somehow,make me wonder..
yes there's nothing immortal in this world..
what i can do is to thank God for what i have today.. to have such a great families, friends and my love one.
every failure,trouble,problem make us grow and learn.
once we are down,keep trying.because what you want never comes to us instead we keep struggling for it.

really wish it were holiday..
and really wish i could off from my jobs for several days..

okay,enough enough..
me encouraging myself.. October almost ends.. welcoming November and can't wait for December !!!
i know before that we have to pass exams first..
so fighting everyone !
have a good day..GB and visit's my tumblr at jennifersoh.tumblr.com

ps: missyoualways =) take care there and keep on the spirit

No comments: