Sunday, October 3, 2010

back on the track

i'm back !!
yes for the whole uncertain busy stuff i should get through everyday and should get back soon..
really wish every is friday,saturday. i don't really like sunday, remind me of so much business in monday..
this semester is crazy and worrisome for me..
to finish assignments in a row.. both working and studying.. yes ,i am so exhausted..
how i miss last several month with my ladies and him..
to forget everything about assignments and not so overloaded jobs..
the time we always go to nowhere instead of mall and always trying to go somewhere new..
at last we don't care where we've been, as long as we gather together..
miss you, girls..and mine..
today i'm kinda happy a bit..
because he just came back from his competition in malaysia , which made me couldn't contact him for two days..>.<

another things make me confuse, i couldn't find any nice stuff,where to have make up and hair do, attend my cousin's wedding party.. *sigh*

how are you everyone ? keep on the spirit !!

shared you some :


Potluck at Jo's house








Girls night out *lovelovelove*


the day when five of us are complete !!!! *missallofyou*

one of my fav photos
*missyoualways*

take care everyone

No comments: