Monday, January 25, 2010

post cards

hello, everyone..
suddenly i got some ideas to write something in my blog..
hope it's not boring for you..=)

anyways,let me talk bout my boring sunday...
quite happy coz i could wake up not so early..=P
then i'm doing nothing instead of chatting with bestfriend and browsing too..
today is monday,it means full loaded jobs are waiting for me..
luckily i could finish them all...=)

today is our 28 months..*say proudly*
i don't want miss a thing about us..
let me recalling past so i won't forget our precious moment..


love postcards

do you have idea what they are?
they are post cards someone send me for several occasions..
haha..first it's just a trial to try whether it could savely arrived at my house or not.. i think it supposed to be like that..haha.. second,for my birthday.. but i got another great present at my previous birthday after the cards arrived..*miss that moment*
last,it's for our valentine's day.. long distance valentine anyway...=)

just wait for another pictures,k?
seems my blog would not be so boring anymore..

checking one by one the gifts i got from him is make me miss him more and more...

on this day i wish:
- he always be healthy
- his projects,plans,school,uni stuff,anything runs well
- secret wishes won't tell you..=)

GOD Bless all...
love ya,



No comments: