Saturday, January 30, 2010

forgetable

another weekend and i start to sick bout this..
alone lonely loner..
no one accompany me..
yes my sister did ask me to join her to have a dine with her bf..
but i'm rejected it..prefer sitting in front of the screen waiting someone..
i think he's going to be busy...

just additional,seems i got so many things to do but i don't know how to start..
my mind is so so full for uncertain things..
keep focus,my mind..

r a n d o m


it is the picture of a necklace he gave me when he had a vacation with his friends..
people called it "art of rice" and i think you know it..
i just so in love with the color baby blue which is my fav color
and our name on the rice..
but how stupid i am,to break it into pieces like pic above..
i'm crying when it happened..
forgive me for not taking care your gift
until now still feels so sad..=(

anyway,i just extremely miss someone's touch someone's care
but there're still few months to go..
be patient,jen..
you can through it..

GB all..
take care always..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yey kapan itu pecahny? anyway where did the crying eyes come from??ive been looking for that>>>

Jennifer's Masterpiece said...

hehe..uda lama atuh..
itu lo photoscape..skrg w banyakan pake itu editnya..hehe