Sunday, October 4, 2009

nearly lose myself




girls i spent my holiday with last week

it has been a week since i post something to my blog..
well...
my day are pretty busy with college stuff and also my work in the office..
it's so so tired..
luckily i still can survive...for now..

talking about my college..
it's been a month i join it..
pretty fun but sometimes it's super boring and tiring..

first,i know 2 of my friend also study there..even we're not in the same class ..it's better coz i know someone there..
first day of school until now..everything run well..
i can communicate with my classmates well n they are kind enough..
i mean they are really supportive..we're compete one another yet we 're helping one another..

i 'm in dilemma.
when break time, i usually go to look for my old friend who i've already known them long long time ago..
but some of my classmates also asked me to join them..
how i separated my body?
haha...
if u asked me,which one the most comfortable, i'll say none of them..
you know i don't talk much n mostly i hear them talking..
i realized in this college life, i couldn't find any close friend and i don't want either..

well well..just see how it's going to be..

i just miss my senior and high school friends..close friends...
and my boy...

No comments: