Monday, October 19, 2009

exhausted


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


hello..
today i don't go to my college..
feel not really well and ruin all my day...
something happened while i didn't post anything..

first,one of employee in my company is sick and we don't know when he could go back to work..
and i replace his job..
he's such one of the important role in the company..
can you imagine how much pressure i should suffer coz i replace the things bout money..
everyone knows money is so sensitive...
so for the time i do not know,i should replace him...
just wish me luck i won't do anything wrong or carelessly...

second,it's the month of him being busy..
one more month he'll have the exam..
so the duration of chat or texting will be much reduce from now..
i don't mind it..

but..
just forgive me boy...this time..
i know you don't want me to cry...
i miss you that i couldn't bear these tears roll out for a moment..
just too miss you and too tired...

just several weeks to go..
then you'll right here besides me..

after this post,promise you i'll survive..
to study well and work well..
no matter how much pressure and how much tired i will be..
together to do the best..

n waiting for your arrival on december..=)

fighting!!!ganbate!!!jia you!!!semangat!!!!!
x o x o,

No comments: