Sunday, August 16, 2009

what a random

hello everybody..
today is weekend..
my maid went home to her village..
hate that n why she should choose our holiday day?
i mean this is not the 1st time she acted like that
indonesian said "plih hari seenak jidat".
i dunno how to say that in english..sorry..kinda pissed off..

okay..i woke up not so early n took brunch..
take care of home.. watched TV n chat with my sephia a.k.a novita..=P
then my master (read mommy) asked me to wash dishes..
it's the job i always do when the maid home..(- - ")
then my auntie,uncle n their daughters come..
so chat 4 a while..
my sister will be having a BBQ tonite..
i want it too..but all of my friends are not here..poor me...

anyway,yesterday i went to a place called "rumah cantik citra" for body scrub..
actually i should choose body massage..
it's nice n if you have time,go ahead..

what i don't like today..
there's a channel in TV showing "Final Destination 2"
yes,it began with that crazy roller coaster accident..
my God,the director is really really good to make people frightened..i' ve ever watched it before, n i just watched it a glance just now, what i got is stress..
i won't watch that anymore..really!
n i think i could not ever try to ride roller coaster when i' m in theme park..

tomorrow will be INDONESIA independent day!
happy birthday, Indonesia..!

GB anyone..
anw,i miss him,always..=)

No comments: