Thursday, August 13, 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



today is the fifth day since he went to SG to reach his dreams..=)
my feeling is better than previous time..
because i felt something strange and i feel so sad too..
don't ask me why..
n my daily activities aren 't special..
work then home.. work then home..
here are some random pictures...


indonesia newest rupiah


picture of the day
i miss this time..
of course i miss him too!

by the way, i got my new mobile phone several days ago.
due to my old mobile phone is going to dead soon,so it's better i bought new one..
i bought it because of it's function in internet too..
ok.. one by one of the application can be operated by me..

i think..he's schedule in this new semester is gonna be crowded n extra busy..
i don't know what to do..
just always pray for him n wish him luck..
i'm here always support you,dear...=)

GB all

No comments: