Friday, December 5, 2008

Lonely in "Happiness"

Actually, I have a nice day yesterday and today..

I hung out with my besties,gossiping,window shopping,having fun after long time no see one another..
Kinda fun..
Besides,discussing about EDWARD CULLEN..
OMG,he's really booming and so cute..

Then today, I went o Sun Plaza again..
With my Mom and sister..
Searching clothes for my bro..
Ultimately,we girls shopped a lot while their's do not..hahaha

Then had dinner and enjoying the day..

But,there is one hole in my heart..
Wondering what he is doing rite know, how he feels rite now.
I am so sad, can't be with him,besides him..
can't do nothing..
But I'm sure he is still fine with his families there..
Missing him a lot..
N wondering,when will he be here?
that's all what I'm thingking all d days...

No comments: