Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another Loneliness,Adding Pain

Today, for three days continuosly,I visited Sun Plaza again..

Luckily,this time there's a result,because what my mother and my aunt need to buy is finally done..
But I don't really enjoy it..
I have a bad stomachache becoz of sth..
It was the first time I sick of Sun..

haha..
Mybe it won't if I go there with him..
hehehe...

Then,another question,what is he doing?
HHe's so busy..

I can understand it,but I am sad too..
I worry about him..
But I can't force to know everything..
Well,wish he come back soon...

1 comment:

Cindy Monica said...

don't be too sad..he must be coming back soon, and i have a pretty sure feeling that he'll be back on tuesday..=)

we both have to keep spirited now!

ps: if you worried about him, just make a call, or don't be scared to texted him and ask how is he doing there, ok?