Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy new year !!

helloo....
happy new year..!!!
i don't know how long i've been sleeping today because i', extremely exhausted..
yesterday i spent my new year's eve with my junior high school friends..
i'm so happy even all of us are in different universities , we could still gather like this..
and before i spent my new year's eve, yess,guess what?

HE'S HERE..
i could even scream but i'll do it in my heart..lol
first day met him,so so so happy and excited..
this time he'll spend his holiday shorter than before..
i have only two weeks and surely it doesn't enough..
nothing i can do..make the great memories for this new year..
i want to spend every day, every single day, with him
please be good to me,time.. i need you to be slower..
and please don't give us so much burden..let us pass this holiday smoothly..
Amen..

2010,last year..
my great year..some of my resolutions were accomplished..
Thanks God..
hope this year will go smoothly either..
Good luck everyone

2 comments:

vyers07 said...

it is not two weeks.. it is three weeks.. hehe...

The Designer said...

is it?? and it is two weeks now... :(