Saturday, December 11, 2010

can't avoid this one

hello people...
it's 2.41 now and instead of studying,i am sitting in front of the computer..
please i should kill my boredom for a while..
not until a week then i'll be facing my final..
yes i know i keep repeating those words..
because i can do nothing..well it's better to grumble for a while then i promised will start to study..
i'm in the mood now..
nothing can burden me..
oops,besides of this bad stomachache is killing me..
geeee..

some of my friends are in hometown,waiting for us to finish our final,and have fun !!!
i can't wait for the end of december or maybe early january..
somebody is coming backk..
let me scream...

fyi,he's having his final too..
omo,exams are kinda torturing..
good luck,dear..
good luck for all of you and me !

some pictures for my dead blog,
where can i find this kind of shoes here ? i adore it much,so nice..

bye,everyone..

2 comments:

vyers07 said...

hmm.. another high heels?? don't u have enough high heels when you shopping in S'pore?? ckckck...

The Designer said...

dear>.this one is DIFFERENT compare to i bought last time in SG..
hahahaha.. never say enough to shoes.. :p