Wednesday, November 17, 2010

be happy

anyonghaseyoooo..
how are you people ?
hope you are doing well,always.. ;)

last week i am so so so worry with my HSK exam..
the fact is, the exam will be postpone until next 28 November..
i feel both relief and sad..
relief i still got time to study,stress out because i can't put down the burdens on my shoulder yet.
fighting fighting..
it is exactly next month, i will be facing my final exams..
Ohmay...really this semester is too much for me..
i know i should stop grumbling and start studying..

Oh..i just watched some DVDs recently..
one of them is " Letters to Juliet "
yes i am too late for this movie..
maybe some people think that this movie isn't that nice as i thought..
but i love it..love the love story..and love Amanda Seyfried
i can't tell the exact story.. just try to watch :)


the vineyards

and i'm waiting for


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

so sad i couldn't watch this with my close friends and him :(

Quote for today :
" Doubt thou the stars are fire.
Doubt that the sun doth move.
Doubt truth be a liar.
But never doubt i love. " - Letters to Juliet..

Good luck for upcoming exams everybody..

p.s. missing dora dora and missing GGP much

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wwiiii did u watch harpot yet?? Omg I'm officially not Harry's fan anymore.. I'm Ron's!! Hhahaha gila itu harry makin lama makin kek e lau be tua..
Anyway.. It seems like u like this actress yah? There's another new from her coming up.. Red Riding Hood..tau? Omg I wanna watch movies!! Dari balik kmarin baru menapakkan kaki ke hitai utk harpot.. Hahaah and now it makes me wanna watch Narnia,Tangled dll!!
Dikau sudah lama tak ol btw..