Sunday, July 4, 2010

it's not only but it's already

oh my God..
i had written so long before this but this slow-dy internet didn't response at all..
so i have to write it from the beginning???
i guess so..

how are you,guys?
how is your sunday?
should be good huh?
but i'm stucked in the house doing nothing except the driving lesson early in the morning..
please,the railway has always been my biggest enemies in driving..
should pass it,should pass it..
but the tutor (read my driver) still doesn't let me to learn parking the car..
i'm bored to take around..i know i should learn more since i'm still unstable in it.

today is 4th July,come on,it's already 4th July..
sometimes we just don't realize how fast the time flows..
and i'm getting dizzy dizzy and dizzy..
i know i should be patient but pardon me..
i'm not that tough..
be optimist,Jen !!

this week gonna be busy busy week..
argh..
i want vacation ! may I ???
wish i could get it soon!

No comments: