Sunday, March 28, 2010

long time no see

hello..
i know my blog is super boring and no updates..
pardon me because i'm really exhausted with the assignment stuff..
plus the exams are around the corner..
i just feel my body gonna collapsed..hopefully not..
how's your day everybody?

i got some incident that made me upset..
you know some relatives just don't show that they are part of family instead of keep annoying other family?they talked about brotherhood but they even don't worth it.
it proved today when my dad,mom,bro and I go to suburb for praying..
two of seven..great..i don't care either..at least they don't bother my dad..

okay,lets talk about something amusing..
yesterday the whole world participated in Global Earth Hour..
i googled some pictures of my fav countries..here they are..


Paris

canberra

dubai

egypt


china

london,i love this one

last but not least
Indonesia..>
i really wish to join that but i couldn't afford it..so bad..
next year,ok?i'll try to..=)

another big event i'm waiting for...

ECLIPSE !!!

i'll post the trailer maybe..but i bet you must have watched it..
and i can watch this with him..
yey yey yey...=)

miss you everyone,and of course you Mr. GGP =)
good luck for upcoming exams..=)

GB all







No comments: