Sunday, November 1, 2009

hectic week

miss both of them too
everyday has been so busy !

thought i won 't have any week day for several weeks..
remember i said that there's a bunch of Homeworks waiting 4 me?
yeah..i' ve done them.. continue to hectic week fill with exams..
OMG... my head gonna burst out.. headache n body almost collapse..

really really hope that the guy i replaced his job gonna recover soon..
monday i have to do october circulation.. even I can't imagine how busy it will be..
plus 10 chapters i should learn for upcoming exam on Monday..

sorry for keep grumbeling..
but it is the fact..
please wish me luck.. can do all the things very very well..
i need my "supplement"..
really hope the time could flow faster..
but i'm happy enough to see him through webcam even only several minutes..
waiting for next week.....

how is your day,everyone?
gud luck and take care..
especially you,dear...


ps. miss you much,always..

GB all..

xoxo,

No comments: