Saturday, July 18, 2009

K-E-C-E-W-A

I'm disappointed.
there's no cheerful or happy writing today..
besides,i'll tell you how sad i am becoz my date was canceled twice.

that stupid unknown people bombed two hotels in jakarta and affected whole country including medan.
malls,hotels and several crowded area are being watched by the officers.
since it will be not so safe to go around,yes, we canceled our meeting and i still DUNNO when i could meet him..
it's exactly two weeks i don't meet him..
Oh My.. why there's so many obstacles?
i just want to meet him n spend more time..
he'll be in medan less than 3 weeks..
i pissed off..but not becoz of u dear..

public holiday on monday..i want some vacation..a little vacation only but no one accompany me.
tuesday i have an appointment with dentist.. so it's impossible 4 me to go out with him..
should i wait until wednesday?
i can't imagine that.
i want to watch HP but no tickets..
poor me !
none of my plans run well

i'm exhausted..

GB all

No comments: